- RSS Channel Showcase 5802123
- RSS Channel Showcase 8691302
- RSS Channel Showcase 3870920
- RSS Channel Showcase 4374600
Articles on this Page
- 03/23/11--12:28: _Enterprise collabor...
- 11/30/11--12:55: _Why Yammer is snatc...
- 03/05/13--23:08: _Yahoo's telecommuti...
- 06/02/13--21:13: _3 Common Enterprise...
- 03/03/14--21:57: _Gamification the ne...
- 07/16/14--22:11: _$5.4 billion wasted...
- 06/03/15--22:25: _Zoos enhance effici...
- 01/09/17--16:01: _Atlassian acquires ...
- 03/23/11--12:28: Enterprise collaboration: 4 ways to achieve more
- 11/30/11--12:55: Why Yammer is snatching up enterprise customers
- 03/05/13--23:08: Yahoo's telecommuting problem is management, not collaboration
- 06/02/13--21:13: 3 Common Enterprise Social Network Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them)
- 03/03/14--21:57: Gamification the new game changer?
- 06/03/15--22:25: Zoos enhance efficiency, patron experience with Skype
- 01/09/17--16:01: Atlassian acquires Trello
A new report from Forrester Research finds that while businesses continue to adopt enterprise collaboration tools in 2011, they're not seeing a wide range of benefits from them.
1. It's a good intranet alternative. Most companies have an intranet meant to facilitate employee collaboration and act as a portal for company information. But employees often use it so infrequently that they forget their passwords. Lawrence DeVoe, chief technology catalyst at Initiative Media, deployed Yammer last April, starting with 10 invites, and within three weeks had gained 400 users. Today, the Yammer population at the company has grown to 1,400. And DeVoe says Yammer cost less than half of what was spent on his previous Intranet tool.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer's controversial decision to ban employees from working from home led some to question the value of social business tools. Two executives from social business providers say Yahoo's problem isn't about collaborating. It just needs to manage better.
Many businesses fight an uphill battle in their enterprise social network deployment: In fact, Gartner predicts that 80 percent of such initiatives fail. Here are the three most common obstacles businesses face and tips for how you can avoid them.
It makes sense that we’re starting to see gaming incorporated into the workplace, as enterprise gamification is gaining credence as an enhancer of innovation, change management and collaboration.
The Australian collaboration economy is worth $46 billion but $5.4 billion is wasted on overlong meetings, distractions and failed projects, according to a new Deloitte report.
Zoos South Australia has enhanced operational efficiency, animal care and customer experience with new video-based collaboration tools.
It’s an acquisition that will “change how the world works” according to Mike Cannon-Brookes, co-founder of Atlassian which today announced it is buying Trello for US$425 million.